You can contact Kay Righetti, Director and Officer in Effective Control :-
- By telephone during business hours - 9394 9000 in the first instance. You may then be asked to lodge your complaint in writing.
- By email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax – 9394 9010
- By post – Shop 105, 5 Main Street, Point Cook Town Centre, Point Cook 3030
Your complaint will be acknowledged and an indication of when you are likely to receive a response will be given.
If we decide that your complaint is justified we will then decide what action we should take in response. We will always try to match our response to the nature of your complaint and your desired outcome, but this may not always be possible. Some of the things we might do include: –
- Take steps to rectify the problem or issue you have raised.
- Provide you with additional information or advice so you can understand what happened or how we have dealt with it.
- Take steps to change our policies or procedures if your complaint identifies a problem in the way we are doing things.
If the matter cannot be resolved, you may contact The Estate Agents Resolution Service at the Department of Consumer Affairs on 1300 737 030 or the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal on 03 9628 9700.